Dreamcage Escape by Mescape LLC.
Can you escape the Dreamcage?
Are you ready to solve puzzles and crack codes in this new and innovative room escape game?
A strange world full of different cages, each one trapping a miniature world inside. Beautiful and magical, but creepy and captivating at the same time! You find yourself inside Cage 28 with no idea of what’s going on.
The Giant Caretaker, that was looking after the cages, seems to be long gone and everything is falling apart. Find a way out, or risk being locked inside forever!
Dreamcage Escape Level 4 – The Lobby Walkthrough
- Tap the box on the floor with bottles in it and tap the tool inside the box.
- Tap the left red chair next the table, and use the tool on the unstable wooden beam. Get the small part under it.
- Tap the wooden frame on the wall. Then tap twice the left handle, and once the right handle until you see a small cogwheel. Combine the iron tool you got before, with the cogwheel into on piece.
- Tap the briefcase on the table, and open it. Tap it again, and then use the new part on the empty space around the bottom right area. Hold the handle and spin it around until you open a new panel.
- Each circle on the panel is connected to the cogwheel above it. You need to spin each of the cogwheels to their limit (the green zone) as fast as possible, starting from the very left to the very right. When all are in the green zones, a button should show up. Click it fast.
- Tap the letter. Remember the number “7 9 3 8 2”.
- Now go back and tap the door on the right. Tap it again and put the number from before – “7 9 3 8 2”.